Washed Process Table Cupping & Calibration Skill Building Kit
Cupping Skills Building Kit
What Is A Skill Building Kit
A Skill Building Kit is a package that is delivered to you and guided by us. We carefully select coffees to fulfill specific knowledge and skill learning objectives. Since cupping is better with a friend, this kit and services are designed for 4 people.
What Knowledge & Skills Will Be Learned And Practiced In This Kit
- The process of Washed Process coffee
- The mechanics of using the cupping form properly
- Proper usage of the cupping form
- Descriptive calibration
- Numerical calibration
What Is Included In This Kit
- 6 Washed process coffee samples
- Grind particle size sample
- Third Wave Water kit
- Tutorial e-book
- Assignment feedback for 4 people From a Q Instructor
- USPS Flat Rate Shipping for US domestic shipping
What If I Am Not In The USA
We can ship DHL. It ads significantly to the cost, but there is an option for it. We can also ship on your on your freight account where the rates may be better. For international orders or to ship on your freight account please email Todd@AcademyOfCoffee.net prior to purchasing a Skill Building Kit.
What Happens When I Buy This Kit
- Webinar 1 Theory / Introduce Knowledge & Skills / Discuss The Activity / Q & A (All Of Us Together)
- Skill Building Kit Ships (See Schedule Below)
- Perform The Activity & Practice the Skills / Submit Your Assignment (Done By you)
- Data Analysis / Preparing Feedback (Done By Us)
- Webinar 2 Feedback Discussions / Q & A (All Of Us Together)
What Pre-Requisite Knowledge & Skills Do I Need
The Cupping & Calibration Series is an intermediate skill level set of kits. It is designed for people who wish to keep their cupping skills current and calibrated to a larger community of cuppers.
- You should have a basic knowledge of how to cup coffee
- You should have a working knowledge of how to use the cupping form
- You should have the skill of being able to cup and thoughtfully evaluate two flights of 3 samples each.
If you need to develop the above knowledge and skills, the "Introduction To Cupping & Protocol" Kit and / or the "3 Processes With The Same Cultivar & Farm" Kit would be more appropriate starting point.
What Cupping Supplies Do I Need To Provide
Coffee Grinder / At least 15 Cupping Bowls or Cups of equal size and volume / Scale with 0.5 gram accuracy / 2 Cupping Spoons / Water Kettles sufficient to pour 3 trays of approximately 1.2 liters per tray.
When Do The Kits Ship
|Orders Received By
|Kits Ship By